Thursday, July 06, 2006

California, Here We Come! - Thursday, July 6, 2006

It's a little after 4:00 AM Eastern, and we're packed and ready to go. Julie's Dad is expected to arrive soon to take us to the airport. In the meanwhile, Anna is up and excited to get going. We're letting Emma sleep until the last possible minute because she gets cranky in the morning. Julie slept a little bit, but I didn't sleep at all. It seemed I always had one more thing I wanted to do-- another book that I might get signed at Comic Con that I had to dig out of my stash, another map to a filming location that we'd like to see. Before I knew it the night was gone. But now, in just a few moments, we'll be off to Cincinnati and then on to LAX.
"LA International Airport... Where the big jet engines roar." (Emma likes that song.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home